Want to make a very cleansing-super-healing-takes-care-of-everything-cures-anything-tea?
GINGER TEA is the answer. Why? It’s so easy to make AND you get to practice the spoon trick.
- FIRST. get ginger out. (since you’re taking off the peel its ok-that-it’s-not-organic-so-save-the-buck)
- SECOND. get spoon out.
- THIRD. get knife out
- Fourth. cut 1 inch worth of ginger.
- FIFTH. PEEL THE GINGER WITH THE SPOON. Hold the spoon near the end, and scrape in a downward direction.
WHY GINGER IS SO GREAT
- Fights bad breath
- Revs up metabolism
- Stokes internal fire (if you know what I mean)
- Outstanding anti-inflammatory. So you know,puffy eyes.. didn’t sleep enough last night.
- Detoxifies the liver.
- Mild stimulant.
- Improves blood circulation (especially when you need an extra pump up to your brain).
- Prevents fat from DEPOSITING everywhere, but specially in arteries.
- Good for muscle soreness, menstrual pain, coughs, LOW BACK PAIN (just found out about this one), and stomach pain of course.
- One of the chemicals in ginger is used as laxative. So go ahead, why not.
- Nausea killer
- Relieves stress and tension: super-healing-calming potion!
- Natural anti-viral and helps the body induce a fever if you have a cold, so as to help the body defend itself and heal faster.
- Some say it’s an amazing aphrodisiac, especially for men. but for us women too.
- Best way to store it: wrap it up in a paper towel and put in a plastic bag. it will keep for months.
Researchers believe that the chemicals in ginger work primarily in the stomach and intestines, but may also work directly on the brain and nervous system, thus it’s SUPERCALMING effects.