This tea/ elixir consists of moringa powder, which comes from the ground leaves of the moringa tree, also known as the “miracle tree.”
Moringa powder is extremely nutritious. It:
- Contains all nine essential amino acids, and is especially high in fiber, iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium, and zinc. PLUS it is one of the foods with highest antioxidant power in the planet including loads of vitamins A, C and E.
- Has more vitamin C than oranges, more potassium than bananas, more calcium than milk, more iron than spinach, and more protein than yogurt.
- Has anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, and anti-diabetic properties.
The recipe consists of only three ingredients: lemon or lime, organic moringa powder, and fresh ginger.
- 1tsp organic moringa powder
- 1/2 lemon or lime (juiced)
- 1/3 in piece ginger (grated)
- honey or agave to taste (optional)
Instructions: Boil water and pour it in your favorite cup. Add ginger, moringa, and squeeze the juice of half a lemon or lime.
Mix well and enjoy!
Head of Video: Tina Rosh DP: Paul Terrie
POST VIA COOLS.COM